OPPO finally launched it’s 2019 flagship Reno smartphone in Shanghai, China. Just as speculated, the device bags high-end specs which makes it compete with the likes of Samsung Galaxy S10, Xiaomi Mi 9 amongst many others.
Oppo Reno is simply beautiful in and out.
Oppo Reno arrives in two versions, the standard Reno and the Reno Pro/Plus with10x Zoom. The standard Reno features a 6.4-inch OLED screen, a Snapdragon 710 processor, and a secondary ultrawide camera, while Reno Pro/Plus launches with a 6.6-inch display, a Snapdragon 855, as well as that 10x-zoom third camera that Oppo has been touting for a while.
Both devices packs great features like NFC, VOOC 3.0 fast charging, In-display finger print scanner and many other interesting features. The standard Reno comes with 3765mAh built-in battery while the 10x zoom edition couples a 4065mAh battery.
Both devices comes with a dual rear camera setup and a shark fin style selfie camera. Reno follows the 48MP camera trend while adding a 10X Zoom technology to the most premium variant.
Oppo Reno Specs Highlight
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Display: 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Dimensions: 156.6×74.3×9.0mm; Weight:185g
- Chipset: Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB onboard storage, 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Sim: Dual SIM
- Camera: 48MP + 5MP rear camera with LED flash; 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash,
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
Oppo Reno10x Zoom Edition
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Display: 6.6-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Dimensions: 162.0×77.2×9.3mm; Weight:210g
- Chipset: Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Camera: 48MP + 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 10x Hybrid Optical Zoom
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos, , triple microphones
- Battery: 4065mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
Reno Pricing And Availability
Standard Reno will be available in three storage/memory options, a 6GB + 128GB priced at $450, 6GB + 256GB priced at $490, 8GB + 258GB priced at $540.
The 10X Zoom edition in the other hand will also have different storage/memory option, there’ll be a 6GB + 128GB option at $600, 6GB + 258GB at $670 and a 8GB + 258GB option priced at $710.
Pricing for India, Europe, and other markets is expected to be announced at a global launch event in Zurich on April 24th.