TWRP For Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air (LB6) With MediaTek MT6580, Android 8.1.0 Oreo, Kernel version 3.18.19+. This is the latest TWRP recovery by Teamwin and it comes with some improvements and fixes. To install TWRP custom recovery for Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air, read the guide ahead.
Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install custom Android firmware and back up the current system. These are functions you’ll hardly find on a stock Android recovery
Follow the guide ahead to install TWRP For Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air (LB6).
What’s new in 3.3.1-0:
- Fix selinux issues during formatting – dianlujitao
- Various fixes for toybox and toolbox builds – CaptainThrowback and bigbiff
- Flash both A and B partitions when installing a recovery ramdisk – Dees_Troy
- Add option to uninstall TWRP app from /system – Dees_Troy
- Create digest for subpartitions – bigbiff
- Install Zip (From SD Card, Internal Storage, OTG Storage)
- Advanced Wipe Menu (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data,
- Internal Storage, SD Card, USB Otg)
- Advanced (Backup | Restore) Menu
- Advanced Mount Options
- TWRP File Manager
- Advanced Reboot Option
- Completely Material Themes
- Easy And Simple
- Proper Detail Of Task
- Showing Progress In Percentage
- Automatically Flash More Than One Zip File One By One
- File Manager
- Brightness Control
- Full Touch
Disclaimer: Make sure you have backed up all your important files and data before proceeding with the guides ahead, all file and data stored on your internal storage will be lost in the process of flashing TWRP for Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air and removing force encryption.
- Recovery Name: Team Win Recovery Project Recovery (Themed)
- Recovery Version: v
- PitchBlack version: v2.8.1
- Recovery Status: Stable
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language Support
- Device name: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air - Device model: LB6 - Stock OS Version: Android Oreo 8.1.0 - Chipset: MediaTek – MT6580 - Kernel: Linux 3.18.19+ (Stock Kernel) - Bit Version: 32-bit (Arm86)
How to install TWRP for Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air (LB6)
Follow the step by step guide below very carefully to install TWRP for Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air and also root the device. This site will not be responsible if you damage your device while making changes on your file system.
» First off, Download and install adb and fastboot tool on your PC.
» Once you’ve installed adb and fastboot, enable USB debugging on your device in developer option.
» Now, we need to unlock the bootloader of your device. Note unlocking your bootloader will clear all data on your device, so it’s advisable you backup before proceeding.
» If you’ve already backed up, connect your device to the PC and launch adb and fastboot tool.
» In the command line interface, enter the following command.
» The first command will establish a connection between your PC and phone, so, grant any permission prompt from your phone’s screen.
» Once a successful connection is established, enter the next command to reboot to the bootloader.
adb reboot bootloader
» In bootloader, enter the following command to unlock.
fastboot oem unlock
» Reboot your device after a successful unlock with the command below and wait for your device to boot.
» Now, download TWRP for Tecno LB6 from the link below.
» Once the download is complete, extract the recovery image to a folder.
» In your desktop, right-click on adb and fastboot to open file location. Make sure the folder contains adb and fastboot files.
» Copy the extracted recovery.img and paste it in adb and fastboot folder.
» Now, enter the following command in your command line interface to see if your device is still connected.
» Once you’ve confirmed the connection, it’s time to flash the recovery. Simply enter the command below to flash recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
» Now reboot your device.
That’s it, now, you’ve successfully flashed TWRP for Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air (LB6).
TWRP Download[sociallocker id=”2522″] [/sociallocker]
That’s it, now you’ve successfully installed the latest TWRP for Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air (LB7). If the guide is not clear enough, see the video below.
How to root Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air
- Download latest Magisk flashable zip from the link below.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- Tap on the install
- Choose the Magisk zip file you downloaded
- Follow the screen instruction to install “swipe to flash“.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot
Magisk Flashable Zip
- Jackson Makinda - Kahli Brown - 6ixGuns - Mudasiru Adewale (for porting and sharing))