For all the Infinix users searching for Android 10 for Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650, you can now enjoy the Android Q experience on your Infinix Hot 8 Lite with the new Havoc OS 3.** based on AOSP Android 10.
For some time now Infinix have not been giving support for there devices to newer OS updates rather launch new devices already loaded with the latest Android OS version.
With the introduction of project treble, Infinix users can continue to enjoy new Android OS updates on their devices via custom roms.
Android 10 Key Features:
- Live caption
- Smart reply
- Auto amplifyer
- Gesture navigation
- Dark theme
- Privacy control
- Security update
- Focus mode
- Family link
You’ll find all Android 10 features and meaning here.
Havoc OS Android 10 is based on Google’s AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel. it comes with a clean UI while offering many features that you probably won’t find in any ROM. Havoc OS also comes with a theme customizer which lets you theme your device UI and other performance tweak.
Havoc OS is the first stable Android 10 ROM for Infinix hot 8 Lite X650 that i have booted and works pretty fine.
Well, as you may already have guessed the new Android 10 ROM for Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 comes with a few bugs which you’re already familiar with. Hotspot, and offline charging seems to be the two major bugs in this rom and other minor bugs which wouldn’t interfere with the rom overall experience.
You may notice some glitching on the status bar when pulled down too, that would be fixed in coming updates.
Havoc OS 3.X Features:
- Pixel + Material Design 2 inspired UI
- Inbuilt apps
- Pixel Launcher
- Styles & Wallpaper
- Gallery go
- AOSP Apps
- Smart Charging
- Live Display
- Theming Options
- Privacy Manager
- Clock & Date Customization
- Custom Logo
- Network Traffic
- Carrier Label
- Battery icon styles
- Statusbar icon toggles
- HD/Volte icon toggle
- Small mobile type icon
- Bluetooth battery status
- Double Tap to Sleep
- Double Tap to wake
- Brightness Control
- Jump to Camera
- System Navigation
- Gesture Navigation
- Sensitivity Slider
- 2-Button navigation
- 3-Button navigation
- Always on while charging (on supported device)
- New Notifications
- Music Ticker
- Double tap to check
- Pick Up
- Hand Wave
- Ambient Screen Brightness Slider
- Power Menu
- Advanced Reboot
- Lockscreen Visibility
- Screen off torch
- Volume Rockers
- Volume Steps
- Swap keys
- Playback control
- Wake device
- Keyboard cursor control
- Answer call
- Navigation Bar Customisation
- Lockscreen Customisation
- Media Artwork
- Music Visualizer
- Ambient display visualiser
- Lava lamp
- Pocket detection
- FP authentication vibration
- Gaming Mode
- Wake up on charge
- Charging animation
- Screenshot type etc.
If you’re looking for a stable Android 10 for Infinix hot 8 Lite, you should try Havoc OS Custom ROM.
- Device name: Infinix Hot 8 Lite - Device model: X650 - Device stock OS: Android 8.1.0 - Device chipset: MediaTek MT6580 - Device Kernel: 3.18.79+ Oreo - Bootloader: Unlocked
- ROM name: Havoc
- ROM OS version: Android 10 (Q)
- SDK Version: 28
- Status: Stable
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language
- Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Important Notice: Make sure you back up all your important files and data before flashing Havoc OS Android 10 for Infinix Hot 8 Lite. If you damage your device trying to flash a custom ROM or any file gotten from this website, this site or its authors will not be responsible.
How to install Havoc OS Android 10 for Infinix hot 8 Lite X650
- Download Havoc Android 10 ROM for Infinix Hot 8 Lite from the given link below.
- Download bootloop fix/patch.
- Download Gapps (nano recommended).
- Copy the ROM zip file, bootloop fix, and Gapps to your SD card.
- Now, power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, go to wipe and perform a factory reset.
- Tap advanced menu, wipe the following partition » system » cache » dalvik art » data
- Return to TWRP main menu and tap on install.
- Select Havoc OS Android 10 GSI img file and flash.
- Once the ROM has finished installing, go back to TWRP main menu.
- Now flash Magisk zip, allzygotefix, and permissiver (all files are present in the pacth) extract and flash one by one.
On First boot, your device may reboot before it gets to the boot animation screen, don’t panic, it is all good. Wait for 3-5 minutes, you device will boot up into the new Android Q OS.
Download Havoc OS Android 10 ROM for Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650
Possible Errors And How to Fix
After flashing havoc OS Android 10 for Infinix Hot 8 Lite, you may encounter the following errors we’ll be listing below when installing gapps and there fixes.
Error Code 70: Insufficient Storage While Installing Gapps
To fix insufficient storage issue when installing twrp, follow the simple steps below;
- In TWRP, go to wipe then click on the Advance Wipe option.
- On the next screen, tick the system partition then tap on the repair or change file system option.
- You’ll be taken to another new screen as shown in the screenshot, now, tap the resize file system option.
- You may get an error on your first try, don’t panic, just retry resizing your device file system again and everything will work fine.
- Once file system has been resized successfully, go back to TWRP and flash gapps, it should now install without any problem.
Error Code 20: Incompatible Android ROM detected
This error occurs when the gapps package you’re trying to install is seeing your current rom as stock and not the Android 10 ROM you just installed.
Follow the steps to fix;
- In TWRP main menu, tap on the mount option, you’ll get a list of all the available partition on your device.
- The system partition as show in the screenshot below will be unticked, this simply means the system partition is not mounted, the reason gapps is failing to recognize the ROM installed.
- Now, all you need to do is mount the system partition by ticking the system partition.
- Once the system partition is mounted (ticked) retry gapps installation and there should be no more issues.
So, that’s it. If you encounter any other issues installing Havos OS Android 10 for Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650, kindly use the comment box below.
- Turbolukex5 (Havoc ROM maintainer)
- Phusson (For patches)
- Mudasiru Adewale