Since the release of Android Q, a lot of users have been asking if there will be Android 10 for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 and other Tecno and Infinix smartphones, and now users can finally enjoy the latest Android 10 OS experience on their various devices.
We all know Tecno have not been giving support for there devices to newer OS updates, Infinix, on the other hand, hasn’t been doing pretty fine with OS update lately, well but thanks to the existence of treble on new Android devices, Tecno and Infinix users can still enjoy new OS with custom roms.
Android 10 Key Features:
- Live caption
- Smart reply
- Auto amplifyer
- Gesture navigation
- Dark theme
- Privacy control
- Security update
- Focus mode
- Family link
You’ll find all Android 10 features and meaning here.
Havoc OS Android 10 is based on Google’s AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel. it comes with a clean UI while offering many features that you probably won’t find in any ROM. Havoc OS also comes with a theme customizer which lets you theme your device UI and other performance tweaks.
Havoc OS is the first stable Android 10 ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 that I have booted and works pretty fine.
Well, as you may already have guessed the new Android 10 ROM for Tecno LA7 comes with a few bugs which you’re already familiar with. Hotspot, and offline charging seems to be the two major bugs in this rom and other minor bugs which wouldn’t interfere with the rom overall experience.
You may notice some glitching on the status bar when pulled down too, that would be fixed incoming updates.
Havoc OS 3.X Features:
- Pixel + Material Design 2 inspired UI
- Inbuilt apps
- Pixel Launcher
- Styles & Wallpaper
- Gallery go
- AOSP Apps
- Smart Charging
- Live Display
- Theming Options
- Privacy Manager
- Clock & Date Customization
- Custom Logo
- Network Traffic
- Carrier Label
- Battery icon styles
- Statusbar icon toggles
- HD/Volte icon toggle
- Small mobile type icon
- Bluetooth battery status
- Double Tap to Sleep
- Double Tap to wake
- Brightness Control
- Jump to Camera
- System Navigation
- Gesture Navigation
- Sensitivity Slider
- 2-Button navigation
- 3-Button navigation
- Always on while charging (on supported device)
- New Notifications
- Music Ticker
- Double tap to check
- Pick Up
- Hand Wave
- Ambient Screen Brightness Slider
- Power Menu
- Advanced Reboot
- Lockscreen Visibility
- Screen off torch
- Volume Rockers
- Volume Steps
- Swap keys
- Playback control
- Wake device
- Keyboard cursor control
- Answer call
- Navigation Bar Customisation
- Lockscreen Customisation
- Media Artwork
- Music Visualizer
- Ambient display visualiser
- Lava lamp
- Pocket detection
- FP authentication vibration
- Gaming Mode
- Wake up on charge
- Charging animation
- Screenshot type etc.
If you’re looking for a stable Android 10 for Tecno Pouvoir 2, you should try Havoc OS Custom ROM.
- Device name: Tecno Pouvoir 2 - Device model: LA7 - Device stock OS: Android 8.1.0 - Device chipset: MediaTek MT6739 - Device Kernel: 4.4.95+ Oreo - Bootloader: Unlocked
- ROM name: Havoc - ROM OS version: Android 10 (Q) - SDK Version: 28 - Status: Stable - Current Stable Version: Unofficial - Supported Language: Multi-Language - Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Important Notice: Make sure you back up all your important files and data before flashing Havoc OS Android 10 for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7. If you damage your device trying to flash a custom ROM or any file gotten from this website, this site or its authors will not be responsible.
How to install Havoc OS Android 10 for Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7)
- Download Havoc Android 10 ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 from the given link below.
- Download Tecno LA7 Vendor, bootloop fix/patch.
- Download Gapps (nano recommended).
- Copy the ROM zip file, patch fix, and Gapps to your SD card.
- Now, power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, go to wipe and perform a factory reset.
- Tap advanced menu, wipe the following partition » system » cache » dalvik art » data
- Return to TWRP main menu and tap on install.
- Select Havoc OS Android 10 GSI img file and flash.
- Once the ROM has finished installing, go back to TWRP main menu.
- Now flash Magisk zip, allzygotefix, and permissiver (all files are present in the patch) extract and flash one by one.
- Once you’ve flashed all the files, go to TWRP restore option and restore Tecno LA7 Vendor
On First boot, your device may reboot before it gets to the boot animation screen, don’t panic, it is all good. Wait for 3-5 minutes, your device will boot up into the new Android Q OS.
Download Havoc OS Android 10 ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2
[sociallocker][su_button url=”http://caat.site/Z3Xrl” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#f25824″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: cloud-download” rel=”nofollow” title=”Tecno LA7″]Download Android 10 ROM[/su_button][/sociallocker]
Possible Errors And How to Fix
After flashing havoc OS Android 10 for Tecno Pouvoir 2, you may encounter the following errors we’ll be listing below when installing gapps and there fixes.
Error Code 70: Insufficient Storage While Installing Gapps
To fix insufficient storage issue when installing twrp, follow the simple steps below;
- In TWRP, go to wipe then click on the Advanced Wipe option.
- On the next screen, tick the system partition then tap on the repair or change file system option.
- You’ll be taken to another new screen as shown in the screenshot, now, tap the resize file system option.
- You may get an error on your first try, don’t panic, just retry resizing your device file system again and everything will work fine.
- Once the file system has been resized successfully, go back to TWRP and flash gapps, it should now install without any problem.
Error Code 20: Incompatible Android ROM detected
This error occurs when the gapps package you’re trying to install is seeing your current rom as stock and not the Android 10 ROM you just installed.
Follow the steps to fix;
- In TWRP main menu, tap on the mount option, you’ll get a list of all the available partition on your device.
- The system partition as shown in the screenshot below will be unticked, this simply means the system partition is not mounted, the reason gapps is failing to recognize the ROM installed.
- Now, all you need to do is mount the system partition by ticking the system partition.
- Once the system partition is mounted (ticked) retry gapps installation and there should be no more issues.
So, that’s it. If you encounter any other issues installing Havoc OS Android 10 for Tecno Pouvoir 2, kindly use the comment box below.
- Turbolukex5 (Havoc ROM maintainer) - Phusson (For patches) - Mudasiru Adewale - Others
please add support for pouvoir 3 plus LB8a …thanks
Is there one for tecno camon 11?
OK. Happily waiting.
Can you post for infinix hot8 lite and TWRP
Do you flash this on stock rom cos I’ve updated mine severally
It doesn’t matter. Just install TWRP, take a full ROM backup before flashing this. If it doesn’t boot, then I’ll upload my vendor. But it should work.
Can you please upload the vendor?
I tried this and it got stuck at boot screen, any solution?
Did you flash the patch as instructed?
Yes. Magisk, allzygote fix and permissiver as instructed
Also tried removing boot animation after several attempts still didn’t work
Which build is your Pouvoir 2, cause it’s working fine for me.
Actually it’s a pouvoir 2 pro but I’ve tried RR and Descendant for pouvoir 2 and they booted. Could that be the issue?
It could be, but you sure flashed the magisk zip right?
I flashed it right. The havoc os is it 3.1 or 3.0 n what date? Cos I think the link redirects to the latest version
the links don’t work
I finally got it to work using some workarounds but then WhatsApp and Instagram videos don’t play properly n most of my songs won’t play. Any fix you can recommend?
Pls help me the rom stuck on boot anime
Which build did you flash on please?
pls bro help the stuck on boot screen
If you followed the guide correctly, you shouldn’t face any issue with booting. Which build did you flash on?
Same from here i flashed on
Tecno LA7 (LA7-H393A-O-180608V128)
This is the same build I’m using. Don’t understand why you’re having issues booting the ROM.
M techno pouvoir 2 also is stocked in booting any help
I didn’t have any booting issues with the device. How did you flash?
I flashed following ur instruction
Are you using the 2GB version or 3GB
What build is okay for it… For tecno la7
That is the same build I’m using, not sure why it isn’t booting for you.
Hi sir, I have tecno camon I ace (IN1)
Unfortunately there no twrp I found.
I have same chipset mtk6739 with android 8.1
Can u plz make a twrp and the rom.
I’ll add it to my todo list. follow our Google news for notifications on new updates.
The rom isnt available. Just two links. Please fix
Link updated sir.
Please sir update the Havoc Rom for Tecno Pouvior 2.
Download Havoc OS Android 10 ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2
[Locker] The locker [id=2522] doesn’t exist or the default lockers were deleted.
Good evening sir. Will this vendor file work on pouvoir 3.. thanks
No Sir, it won’t. Update your Pouvoir 3 to the latest firmware then I’ll guide you on some things to do before installing.
As in upgrade it to android 10.. because am using the latest update on my android 8 stock rom. Please I need your guidance
No, the latest android 8 firmware.
Yes am using the latest Android 8 firmware
What build is it?