Latest AOSP Android Pie for Tecno Pop 1s And 1s Pro with MediaTek MT6739, Kernel 4.4.94+ running Android 8.1.0. AOSP is an Android custom ROM that primarily aims to bring useful tweaks to Google’s Android Pie AOSP.
AOSP Pie custom ROM mimics Google’s stock Android Pie OS. AOSP ROM doesn’t include many customization features like RR ROM and many others, it’s basically an AOSP ROM with little theme options to make your device look cool on the interface. This ROM was not ported nor built by me, it simply a GSI ROM that can be installed on any Treble enabled Android smartphone. All credits goes to Phusson, the developer behind AOSP ROM.
AOSP Pie custom ROM comes bloatware free, it’s fast, smooth and uses the battery well. It contains all the major features in Android 9.0 and the best custom ROM for Tecno Pop 1s And 1s Pro at the moment.
AOSP Android Pie Features
AOSP ROM comes with all the feature you’d expect to find a Google’s stock OS, you’ll get almost the same pixel experience on your Tecno Pop 1s And 1s Pro device.
- Mobile Data
- Fingerprint Reader
- HW Buttons
- Alert Slider and Gestures
- Sound / Vibration
- And lots more…
- Hotspot (To share hotspot connection with PC, install Pdanet app)
Device name: Tecno Pop 1s And 1s Pro Device model: F4 Device Stock OS: 8.1.0 Oreo / Go edition Device chipset: MT6739 Device Kernel: 4.4.94+ Device architecture: 32bit Device bootloader: Unlocked
ROM name: AOSP ROM OS version: Android 9.0_r37 SDK Version: 27 Status: Stable Security patch level: May Current Stable Version: Unofficial Supported Language: Multi-Language Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Disclaimer: Before you proceed to installing Tecno Pop 1s And 1s Pro Android Pie custom ROM, make sure you take a nandoid backup (nvdata and IMEI are very important). This site or its author will not be responsible if you damage your device in the process of flashing a custom rom.
How to install AOSP Android Pie for Tecno Pop 1s And 1s Pro
You can install GSI Android ROMs with two simple methods which will be explained below. Please read the disclaimer notice before installing this Android Pie for Tecno Pop 1s And 1s Pro
Read also: PB TWRP 3.2.3 custom recovery for Tecno Pop 1s and 1s Pro
Method 1 – Using TWRP
- Download AOSP GSI ROM from the below link
- Copy the downloaded GSI file to the root of your SD, if the ROM is in zip or rar format, simply extract it to get the img file
- Extract the Vendor Mod to a folder (we’ll be using it at the end of the installation)
- Now boot your device into TWRP recovery
- In TWRP perform a factory reset, or siply use the advance option to wipe the cache and data partition.
- Then tap of the install button, select the install image button on the next screen
- Select the ROM img file and select the system partition in which you want to install the ROM on the next screen.
- The installation process will begin, so sit back while it installs.
- Once installation is complete, reboot.
Method 2 – Using ADB (Works for non root users too)
- Download AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom rom for Tecno Pop 1s And 1s Pro.
- Copy the downloaded ROM to your adb and fastboot folder
- Now, perform a factory reset either from your device settings or using your stock recovery if not rooted.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode
- In fastboot mode, enter the following command; fastboot erase system
- Then flash the ROM using the command fastboot flash system name_of_system.img.
- Once installation is complete, reboot.
[sociallocker id=”2522″][su_button url=”http://cu5.io/ieYzV” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#f25824″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: cloud-download” rel=”nofollow”]AOSP Android 9 ROM[/su_button][/sociallocker]
That’s it you’ve successfully installed Android Pie Custom ROM on your device, reboot
Note: The first boot takes 5-10 minutes to complete, so, take a walk or do something during the boot process. Once booting is complete, you’ll get a welcome screen and then proceed with the device setup.
If you’re finding it difficult to install AOSP Android Pie for Tecno Pop 1s And 1s Pro, simply use the comment system below and I’ll get back you asap!.
phhusson (Owner) Letzen krule031 ezio84 Mudasiru Adewale (for sharing)
NO download link in post
Click on any of the social icons to unlock link, thanks
Brother link not working
I check Sir and link seems to be working
Sorry bro link click exe.io what’s wrong bro….
Once exe.io finishes loading, scroll down and click skip button to navigate to the main download page
Brother fingerprints missing help
Brother better custom rom link pz….