Xiaomi Mi A1 launcher comes with a slightly modified yet very similar to Google Pixel launcher. When you hear of a Xiaomi device, you’d probably want to see MIUI company default launcher. Special credits go to AmirZ who extracted the Mi Ai launcher from the original device and modified it to work on any Android you’re running. The modified Mi A1 launcher is targeted at smartphones with skinned OEM UI.
Installing Mi A1 ported Launcher will not only would you give you that Pixel look and feel but also, you’ll notice some performance as well. The launcher is lite and simple and also comes with integrated Google search bar and the swipe-right to Google Now pane feature. It comes with a few settings tweaks too, you can modify the look and feel of the static search bar at the top to some extent. The launcher also adopts the swipe up to app drawer.
Also read: How to install substratum theme engine on Samsung devices with root
In the step by step guide below, we’ll be showing you how to install Mi A1 launcher on your device.
How to Install Xiaomi Mi A1 Launcher.apk
- Download Xiaomi-Mi-A1-Launcher.apk (size: 1.54MB)
- Navigate to your download folder and locate the apk you downloaded.
- Tap on the app to start installing
- Follow the prompt and enable Unknown source and go back to installing the launcher.
- Once it is installed, go to your device settings, you’ll find a Home option which allows you select a default launcher, but, this option is not enabled on all devices so you can just tap your home softkey after installation.
- Now you’ll be prompted to set a default launcher to use. Select “Launcher3”. Once selected, you would now be able to use Xiaomi Mi A1 Launcher.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Launcher Screenshots:
That’s it! You now have Xiaomi Mi A1 launcher as your default launcher. The launcher is compatible with every Android version. Users can, however, expect the launcher to work best on Android Nougat and above. Enjoy the Pixel experience!