The Battle Royal genre in the shooting games has become so popular with the likes of Fornite and PUBG. Battle Royal game has become so popular that PUGB got nominated for the Google Play awards 2018.
Fornite would have made the Play award list as well but since it wasn’t publish in PlayStore it wasn’t possible to win the Google Play Awards. We all know Call of Duty has been around for a long time and has dominated the shooting games segment on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.
Now, however, Activision, the publisher of Call of Duty is now going for the mobile segment as well. While Fortnite and PUGB seem to be doing pretty well, the same can be expected for COD.
Activision has now teamed up with Tencent Games, publisher of the well know Battle royal game, of course, PUBG to launch Call of Duty: Legends of War. This game is a first-person shooter game that brings the best of Call of Duty universe over to Android.
Interestingly, the game packs multiplayer mode along with a zombie mode where you can fight against humans or bots. Players can as well choose to participate as iconic Call of Duty characters like Price or Ghost in the game.
- Read also: 5 Tips For Beginners To Succeed In MMO Games
Like every other free-to-play game, users can customize their characters and weapons using the in-game currency which can be collected by playing or by purchasing with real-world currency.
How To Download Call of Duty: Legends of War?
COD: Legends of wars is currently available for download in Google PlayStore for users in Austrailia at the moment but for those interested in playing the game before its global release, you can simply follow steps below to download the game:
- Download APK file from APKMirror
- Install APK file in your phone.
- Start the game
- After the initial loading screen, exit the game.
- Force stop the app to ensure that the game process has been killed.
- Download the additional OBB file (1.06 GB in size)
- Extract the OBB file to /Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter (Make sure that the OBB file (main.156.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb) is saved within the com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder
That’s it! Now you can enjoy Call of Duty: Legends of War on your Android mobile device.