Oppo’s ColorOS 2.1.1i is here for Gionee m3.
The rom features include:
- Unlimited theme support
- Awesome oppo ui
- Great camera
- Good battery backup
- Weather on lock screen
- Dual sim standby
- 5 way rebooter app is preinstalled (Use this when you want to reboot or shutdown)
- Comes with Viper4AndroidFX and Dolby Digital Plus
- Ad Blocker
- Font Changer
- And much more…. Install and discover more features
How to flash ROM :
- Download the ColorOS v2.1.1i from the link below.
- Now copy & paste the downloaded ROM zip file to the root of your SD card (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and boot into Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition” .
- This step is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From Philz recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the color OS ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- After the installation completes, go back to the recovery main screen,“+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
@ Manjunath Yashu for the beautiful ROM
@Mudadthir Luqmaan Adewale for sharing
//**Hit the share button and share ROM with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe for more update**//