Have you ever thought of transferring airtime from your network to another? Or you’ve probably tried searching the internet for how to transfer airtime from one network to another. Maybe you’ve even asked yourself if this was near possible or not, well, it is possible and that’s what we’l be discussing in today’s guide.
Transferring of airtime from one person to another has only been possible between users on the same network and while this seems to be very okay, overtime users have been wondering if it was possible to transfer airtime from the network to their loved ones on other networks.
The most interesting part of this is that, this method is not limited to any network, which means irregardless of the network you’re using, you can conveniently transfer airtime to other networks.
So, without further ado, let’s see the how we can transfer airtime from one network to another.
How To Transfer Airtime From One Network to Another
Transferring airtime from one network to another doesn’t involve using any app or website, with a simple USSD code you can transfer airtime to your loved ones on other networks.
Steps to transfer airtime to other networks
If you’re using the Airtel network, follow the simple steps below to transfer airtime to other networks.
- Launch your dialer and dial the USSD *432# on your Airtel line,
- You’ll get a welcome screen with the following transfer options (Airtel to Airtel, Airtel to other networks, change transfer pin, info and help)
- To transfer to other networks, reply 2 as displayed on the screen.
- On the next screen, you’ll get another list of options whether to transfer airtime or data to others, reply 2 to transfer airtime.
- On the next screen, enter the beneficiary number and proceed
- You’ll be asked to enter the amount you want to transfer on the next screen, enter the amunt you want to transfer and confirm your transfer.
- If after step 2 from above, you get a welcome to Creditswitch, you can as well reply 2 to continue or reply 3 for airtime swap.
- Enter the recipient number on the next screen.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to the other network,
- Enter your PIN and send.
- That’s it.
Note: If you transfer failed due to the transfer pin, you should change your transfer pin and then try again.
How to transfer airtime from any other network to other networks.
To transfer airtime between other networks, transfer from your MTN line to Glo or any network or from 9mobile to Airtel and vice versa. simply follow the simple guide below.
- Dial the USSD code *942# and you’ll get a welcome screen to Creditswitch
- Reply with 2 and continue from the first step from above or reply 3 and and continue with the second method.
That’s it. Transferring airtime from one network to another is that simple. If you encounter any problem, lets us know in the comment section below.