Download factory signed Infinix S5 Lite X652B firmware/Stock ROM to restore your dead, bricked or virus-infected Infinix S5 device. If you’re an engineer and searching for Infinix S5 Lite X652B firmware to download and fix a customers device, then, search no more.
Infinix S5 Lite was launched together with Infinix S5 in October 2019, a sequel to the Infinix S4 which launched in March 2019. Infinix S5 Lite comes with a little downgrade over the standard Infinix S5. While screen size, memory (RAM/ROM), and design remains the same, the device gets a drop in the camera department.
If by mistake you bricked your Infinix S5 Lite X652B, whether you were trying to obtain root access, install a custom rom/recovery, or maybe it crashed during an OTA update, you’ll need the Infinix S5 Lite X652B stock ROM to get your device working properly again.
Infinix S5 Key Specs and Features
- Display: 6.6 inch IPS LCD hole-punch display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~270 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Mediatek MT6762 (Helio P22 (12nm))
- Memory: 4GB/64GB storage upgradeable up to 128GB
- Camera: 16MP + 5MP + 2MP – QVGA Quad rear Camera; 16MP Selfie snapper
- Battery: 4000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Why you need Infinix S5 Lite X652B firmware file
There are several reasons as to why you may need Infinix S5 Lite X652B firmware file, some include;
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick).
- Fix boot loop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Infinix Hot 8 device.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device.
- Remove/bypass FRP
- For modifying your system files.
- Fix IMEI and baseband issues etc.
- Name: Infinix S5 Lite
- Model: X652B
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6762
- Kernel: 4.9.117+
- OS version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Infinix S5 Lite X652B
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie – Gapp Included
- File: Factory Signed
Infinix S5 Lite X652B Firmware Download
[sociallocker id=”2522″][su_button url=”http://exe.io/s5lite” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#f25824″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: cloud-download” rel=”nofollow” title=”Infinix S5 Lite X652B Firmware”]Download[/su_button][/sociallocker]
How to flash Infinix S5 Lite X652B Firmware
To flash the Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock firmware on your device you need to have the following;
- Android Vcom drivers installed on your PC
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- Miracle box or any other smartphone box
- A PC and of course a USB cable
Steps to Flash Infinix S5 Lite Firmware
- If you haven’t downloaded Infinix S5 Lite X652B factory firmware already, simply download from the above links.
- Download Infinix S5 X652 DA file, check the link below.
- Now extract the downloaded Infinix S5 Lite X652B firmware to a folder on your desktop or anywhere you want it.
- Launch SP flash tool or aftersales flash tool on your PC or laptop.
- Now, load Infinix S5 lite scatter file into the flash tool.
- Once the component files have been loaded into the flash tool, set the download option to download only.
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process.
- Power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable.
- If vcom drivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and begin a download process on the screen.
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully restored your Infinix S5 Lite X652B. If the above guide is not clear enough, please refer to our detailed guide on how to flash a device using sp flash tool here.
If our Infinix S5 Lite X652B firmware fixed your device, don’t forget to spread the love using our social share buttons below. Also, if you encounter any issue trying to flash the device, tell us in the comment section below.