HDM Global has just introduced its first hole-punch display smartphone, the Nokia X71. The new smartphone launch today in Taiwan with great features. Nokia X71 falls under the mid-range category and but bags features that can make one take it for a high-end smartphone to a point.
The new Nokia X71 features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chip, it is not the latest chip but it will sure handle multi-tasking pretty smooth with 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage (expandable up to 256GB). The device couple a 6.36-inch full HD hole-punch display with a 16MP in-screen camera and 93% screen-to-body ratio.
Nokia X71 runs the latest Android 9.0 (Pie) out of the box and spots a triple rear camera setup, the main camera houses 48MP camera sensor, 8MP (wide), and 5MP (depth) units.
The new Nokia device uses a glass back, metal frame and rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It packs a 3500mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Nokia X71 Specs Highlight
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C (USB 2.0)
- Display: 6.39-inch (2316 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.3:9 2.5D curved glass
- Chipset: Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)
- RAM & ROM: 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera: 48MP (main), 8MP (wide), and 5MP (depth) units, Dual LED flash; 16MP front-facing camera with ZEISS optics
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.19×76.45×7.98mm; Weight: 180g
- Features: 3.5 mm headphone jack, Nokia OZO Audio
- Battery: 3500mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing And Availability
The Nokia X71 will be priced at USD $388 (N139,680) and is expected to go on sales, starting April 30