Resurrection Remix Android Pie custom ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 with MediaTek MT6739, Oreo kernel 4.4.95+. This is the best Android Pie ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2, it is very fast, smooth, clean and handles the device battery nicely.
Resurrection Remix custom ROM is based on LineageOS, SlimROMs, Omni, and original Remix ROM build. This creates an awesome combination of performance, customization and new features, brought directly to your device. RR ROM is one of the best Lineage based OS and constantly been updated to give users amazing experience and limitless tweak.
All credit goes to Samad Segmane for taking his time to build GSI ROMs for ARM-A only partition
Resurrection Remix Android Pie Features
Resurrection Remix Pie ROM comes with several customization options unlike AOSP ROM and many other. It comes with all Google’s stock OS features while adding a powerful theme engine to make your Tecno Pouvoir 2 device look awesome.
Read also: How to get Android Q update on Tecno Spark 3 now
We all know Tecno mobile may not be releasing an official Pie update for Tecno Pouvoir 2, so, if you’re looking for Android Pie update for Tecno Pouvoir 2, get resurrected with Resurrection Remix.
- Mobile Data
- Fingerprint Reader
- HW Buttons
- Alert Slider and Gestures
- Sound / Vibration
- And lots more…
- Hotspot (To share hotspot connection with PC, install Pdanet app)
Device name: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Device model: LA7 Device Stock OS: 8.1.0 Oreo Device chipset: MT6739 Device Kernel: 4.4.95+ Device architecture: 32bit Device bootloader: Unlocked
ROM name: Resurrection Remix ROM OS version: Android 9.0 SDK Version: 27 Status: Stable Security patch level: May Current Stable Version: Unofficial Supported Language: Multi-Language Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Disclaimer: Before you proceed to install Android Pie for Tecno Pouvoir 2, make sure you take a nandroid backup (nvdata and IMEI are very important). This site or its author will not be responsible if you damage your device in the process of flashing a custom rom.
How to install Resurrection Remix Android 9.0 Pie custom Rom for Tecno Pouvoir 2
You can install GSI Android ROMs with two simple methods which will be explained below. Please read the disclaimer notice before installing this Android Pie ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2
Read also: Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) factory signed firmware/stock ROM download
Method 1 – Using TWRP
- Download Resurrection Remix Pie GSI ROM and vendor mod from the below link
- Copy the downloaded GSI file to the root of your SD, if the ROM is in zip or rar format, simply extract it to get the img file
- Now boot your device into TWRP recovery
- In TWRP perform a factory reset
- Return to the main menu and tap the install button
- On the bottom left corner of the screen, select install image option
- Select the ROM img file and select the system partition to install the ROM on the next screen.
- Follow the onscreen instruction to start the installation process
- The installation should complete in about 10 to 30 seconds
- Once this is complete, now reboot.
Method 2 – Using ADB (Works for non root users too)
- Download Resurrection Remix Android Pie Custom rom for Tecno Spark.
- Copy the downloaded ROM to your adb and fastboot folder
- Now, perform a factory reset either from your device settings or using your stock recovery if not rooted.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode
- In fastboot mode, enter the following command; fastboot erase system
- Then flash the ROM using the command fastboot flash system name_of_system.img.
- Once installation is complete, reboot.
[sociallocker id=”2522″][su_button url=”http://cu5.io/MCbLTai” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#f25824″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: cloud-download” rel=”nofollow”]Resurrection Remix Android 9 Pie ROM[/su_button][/sociallocker]
That’s it you’ve successfully installed Resurrection Remix Pie Android Pie Custom ROM on your device, reboot
Note: The first boot takes 5-10 minutes to complete, so, take a walk or do something during the boot process. Once booting is complete, you’ll get a welcome screen and then proceed with the device setup.
How to fix device not certified after installing ROM
- Find your device’s GSF Device-ID. You can find that by installing Device ID apk, download the application here.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, open the app and copy Google Service Framework (GSF) code.
- Now go to this webpage.
- Paste your GSF Device-ID in the “Android ID” box and tap “Register”.
- Your registered ID should appear on the page, reboot your device and you should now be able to sign-in to Google play store and use gapps.
If you’re finding it difficult to install Resurrection Remix Android Pie custom ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2, simply use the comment system below and I’ll get back you asap!.
Read also: PB TWRP 3.2.3 custom recovery for Tecno Camon 11 and Camon 11 Pro
Resurrection Remix Team Samad Sageme (building for MTK) Maxim_00 Mudasiru Adewale (for sharing)
Good. Waiting for tecno canom 11 own.