Disclaimer: This site or the Authors are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device. Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Resurrection remix V5.7.3 is yet another amazing custom ROM with great features for infinix x507 special thanks to
IFY for taking this time to port this ROM for Infinix Hot X507 users and also Androidvillaz for sharing earlier for lovers to enjoy the Rom.
Features Of Resurrection Remix V5.7.3
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- RIL is now more stable
- Dual SIM
- Video recording in stock/snap
- Camera is working with 1080P
- Audio in calls
- Audio Mic
- SMS (Receive and Send both working)
- Screen Recording
- Both storages (SD and Internal) mounting in both Phone and PC
- 720P working in YouTube
- And more
Caution: This ROM should not be flashed on any other phone except infinix hot x507.
Note: ROM must be flash with
How to flash ROM
- Download the RR 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM and Google Apps from the link below.
- Now copy & paste the downloaded Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file and Google Apps.zip files to the root if your SD card (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and boot into Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
- This step is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your Dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From Philz recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe Dalvik cache”.
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sd card”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- Google Apps: Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and install it on your phone.
- After the installation completes, go back to the recovery main screen,“+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.