If you’re searching for Tecno Pouvoir 2 factory firmware or Tecno LA7 stock firmware, then you’ve landed on the right page. This page contains Tecno Pouvoir 2 firmware with MediaTek MT6739, kernel 4.4.94+. Tecno LA7 firmware file can be used to restore your device if at any point run into a problem (Whether virus attack, malfunction os, FRP or you accidentally brick your device), this firmware file will restore your device to its factory original state.
Tecno Pouvoir 2 is a mid-range smartphone launched last year, the smartphone is affordable and sports very impressive features, so, if you ever ran into a problem with the device software, Tecno Pouvoir 2 stock firmware is all you need to fix it and get the device running again.
Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 Key Specs
- Network: 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- SIM Count: Dual Nano SIM
- Display: 6.0-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: Quad-core MediaTek MT6737
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP1
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera
- Front Camera: 8MP camera
- Built-in Storage: 16GB, expandable up to 128GB
- Battery Capacity: 5, 000mAh
nonremovable Li-Po battery
Why you need Tecno Pouvoir 2 firmware
There are a lot of reasons to why you need your Tecno LA7 firmware file, they include;
- Recover your device from a brick state (either soft or hard brick).
- Fix boot loop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Pouvoir 2 Air.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device
Imeiand baseband error
- Tecno Pouvoir 2 firmware file also helps you fix issues with your device WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Name: Tecno Pouvoir 2
- Model: LA7 – Chipset: MediaTek MT6739
- Kernel: 4.4.94 – Stock OS version: Android 8.1.0
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Tecno Pouvoir 2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool,
After salesflash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo – Gapps File: Included
- File: Factory Signed
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Firmware Download
[su_button url=”http://cu5.io/WaVvOZ” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#f25824″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: cloud-download” rel=”nofollow”]Tecno LA7 Stock Firmware[/su_button]
How to flash Tecno Pouvoir 2 Factory Firmware
Flashing Tecno Pouvoir 2 stock firmware is pretty simple, but, should be done carefully, so you don’t end up rendering your Pouvoir 2 device useless during the process.
Before we go through the flashing steps, you need to have the following software and drivers installed on your PC/laptop.
- Android Vcom drivers
- SPFlashtool / AfterSales Flash tool
- A PC / Laptop
- A USB cable
Note: You can also make use of special and more sophisticated tools like Miracle box, Gsm Alladin, MTK dongle etc.
Steps to Flash Tecno Pouvoir 2 Firmware
- Once, you’ve downloaded Tecno Pouvoir 2 firmware file, create a folder and extract the zip file there.
- Launch spflashtool from your desktop.
- In spflashtool, click on the browse button to select Tecno LA7 scatter file.
- Once your firmware has been loaded into spflashtool, hit the download button and power off your device.
- While your device is off, connect it to your PC/laptop via USB cable
- If vcom drivers are properly installed, SPT will detect your device and being a download process on screen.
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason
- Once the download process is completed, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot will take a while, around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic
That’s it you’ve successfully restored your Tecno Pouvoir 2 with factory signed firmware. Just in case you find the above guide difficult, simply view a detailed guide on how to flash a device using