TWRP for Infinix Hot X507 Lollipop is a great custom recovery that has made modifying of the android system efficient. This includes flashing of customs mods and tweaks to either theme or enhance the performance of the device. TWRP can also take backups of your system and also supports OTG.
Recovery can be flash via Mobile uncle/ Rashr Flash tool. Also, you can flash it via SP flash tool or any other that you know. Recovery is fully working without issues. Special thanks to Mudasiru Adewale for porting and testing this recovery for Infinix X507.
Also Read: Weaked OS 6.0.1 for Infinix Hot X507
what’s included in version 3.0.0:
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
- Language translation – Languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be available on most devices. Some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Translations are welcome over at OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- Many, many minor fixes and tweaks
Nana Ikye Qquame and Sammar Aleem for their guides
Mudasiru Adewale (for porting)
Kindly share and please give credits. Enjoy! and don’t forget to subscribe for more update