Download latest TWRP for Tecno Spark Go KC1H and root your device, take nandroid backup, flash custom ROMs and mods. This is TWRP for MT6761 running Android 9.0 Pie kernel, you can download and port this recovery for your device with similar chipset running Android 9.0.
You’ll find TWRP recovery for Tecno Spark Go KC1H and simple step by step guide to install it and root your Tecno Spark Go KC1 device.
Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system which is functions often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Before we proceed to the steps for installing the TWRP Recovery For Tecno Spark Go KC1H, let’s see what it contains.
TWRP 3.3.1 Features:
- Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
- Remove SuperSU from TWRP
- Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
- Install Zip (From SD Card, Internal Storage, OTG Storage)
- Advanced Wipe Menu (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data,
- Internal Storage, SD Card, USB Otg)
- Advanced (Backup | Restore) Menu
- Advanced Mount Options
- TWRP File Manager
- Advanced Reboot Option
- Completely Material Themes
- Easy And Simple
- Proper Detail Of Task
- Showing Progress In Percentage
- Automatically Flash More Than One Zip File One By One
- File Manager
- Brightness Control
- Full Touch control
What’s New in TWRP 3.3.1
- Fix SELinux issues during formatting – dianlujitao
- Various fixes for toybox and toolbox builds – CaptainThrowback and bigbiff
- Flash both A and B partitions when installing a recovery ramdisk – Dees_Troy
- Add option to uninstall TWRP app from /system – Dees_Troy
- Create a digest for subpartitions – bigbiff
Disclaimer: Make sure you have backed up every all your important files and data before proceeding with the guides ahead, all file and data stored on your internal storage will be lost in the process of flashing TWRP for Tecno Spark Go KC1 and removing force encryption. This Site or its author won’t be responsible for bricking of your device.
Why you need TWRP for Tecno Spark Go KC1H
With TWRP for Tecno Spark Go KC1H (custom recovery for Tecno Spark Go KC1H) you can perform the following operations listed below;
- Install custom ROMs (upgrade your device to a newer Android Version)
- Take Nandoid backup (full Android system backup)
- Flash performance mods, Sound mods and graphics mods.
- Root your device etc.
- Recovery Name: TWRP
- Recovery Version: v3.3.1
- Recovery Status: Stable
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language Support
- Device name: Tecno Spark Go - Device model: KC1H - Stock OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie - Chipset: MediaTek – MT6761 - Kernel: Stock Kernel - Bit Version: 32-bit (Arm86)
How to install TWRP for Tecno Spark Go KC1H
PLEASE READ THIS INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY AS MANY TIMES YOU CAN.
Steps To Install TWRP for Tecno Spark Go KC1H
For this tutorial, you need to first download TWRP for Tecno Spark Go from the link below
Step 1. Unlocking Bootloader
1. Go to about phone on your device and enable developer option on your device by tapping the build number continuously until you see you’re now a developer.
2. Now, go back to the settings list under the system and select the developer option.
3. In developer option, enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging.
4. Now download and install minimal adb and fastboot tool on your PC.
5. Once, you’ve installed adb and fastboot tool on your PC, launch it and connect your device.
6. Now, enter the following commands below.
You should get a prompt on your phone’s screen to grant access permission, accept the permission.
7. Now, we’ll reboot into device bootloader by using the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
8. Once your device reboot into the bootloader, you now have to unlock your bootloader using the command below.
fastboot oem unlock
Step 9. Now, when the unlock process is done, reboot your device using the command.
Wait for your device to boot. On boot, you’ll notice a warning text that your device is now unsecure blah blah blah. You don’t have to panic, your device is ok.
Now, you’ve successfully unlocked your device bootloader
Step 2. Flashing TWRP
- Download Tecno Spark Go KC1 ADB Fastboot recovery zip file below. The file contains TWRP for KC1H and VBMETA which has been coded to execute automatically with the adb fastboot tool.
- Extract the zip file to a location on your desktop, preferably a new folder.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode again and make sure it is still connected using
- Once the connection has been confirmed, open Tecno KC1H adb fastboot folder.
- In the folder, run fastboot.exe by double-clicking on it.
- The tool will automatically flash Tecno Spark Go KC1H TWRP and vbmeta.im.
- Once the installation is complete, boot your device into TWRP mode.
- That’s it.
After the long process is done, you’ve now successfully flashed TWRP recovery for Tecno Spark Go KC1H. The next phase is to fix storage problem and root the device.
How to root Tecno Spark Go KC1H and fix the storage issue
- First off, download Tecno KC1H modified vendor.zip file from the link below.
- Next, download the latest Magisk manager zip file.
- Now, boot your device into TWRP recovery mode
- In recovery, go to wipe section and format data.
- After formatting data, flash the vendor.zip file, then flash Magisk.zip.
- Finally, reboot.
Download TWRP for Tecno Spark Go KC1H And Patch
- TEAMWIN - Unofficial TWRP - Mudsiru Adewale - Parvej Khan - And all testers participated on this project.