Windows 7 is undoubtedly the most loved operating system by fans worldwide, it offers simplicity and seamless experience for users. It’s is still the most widely used operating system after Windows 10. Fans who still loves to work with Windows 7 OS can download Windows 7 SP1 for their PC’s and enjoy a smooth experience where users don’t have to worry over auto-updates on Windows 10.
Windows 7 SP1 is a reviewed version of the standard Microsoft Windows 7 OS. It comes with some pre-installed apps and services needed to deliver a smooth Windows experience.
You may also like: This Windows 7 2018 Concept Will Blow Your Mind
If you’re currently running a Windows 7 OS on your PC or laptop and you’re not getting a smooth performance, you should try downloading Windows 10 lite rs5 or the updated Windows 7 SP1 if you can’t leave the Windows 7 just yet.
You can also try removing unwanted Windows service and speed up your hard drive to improve your Windows 7 performance.
Windows 7 SP1 AIO Overview
Windows 7 SP1 (service pack 1) comes with performance tweaks and updates to deliver great user experience while also improving battery performance for users. It is one of the best Windows operating systems.
Windows 7 SP1 has been equipped with the latest Windows development frameworks, integrated development IDE, security patches and more. It can be used as a daily driver and if you prefer Windows 7 over 10, download Windows 7 SP1 to wants a smooth and uninterrupted Windows 10 experience.
What’s Included (Integrated / Pre-installed)
- .NET Framework 4.8
- Internet Explorer 11
- DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
- Important & Security Only Updates – 2020-02-11
- Windows 7 Home Basic – STD / DAZ / OEM
- Windows 7 Home Premium – STD / DAZ / OEM
- Windows 7 Professional – STD / DAZ / OEM
- Windows 7 Enterprise – STD / KMS
- Windows 7 Ultimate – STD / DAZ / OEM
Features of Windows 7 SP1 AIO
- Bootable ISO
- Removed Bloatware.
- Lightweight operating system.
- .NET Framework 4.8 added.
- Microsoft redistribution package up to 2019.
- Security Updates etc.
Windows 7 SP1 AIO Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 AIO (All in One)
- Setup File Name: WIN7X64.14in1.FEB2020.iso/WIN7X86.14in1.FEB2020.iso
- Full Setup Size: 2.5 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64-Bit (x64) / 32-Bit (X86)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 29th Nov 2019
- Developers: Windows
To install Windows 7 SP1 (service pack 1), your PC is required to meet minimum system requirements listed below.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later
Windows 7 SP1 AIO Free Download
Click on below download button below to start downloading the complete offline setup of Windows 7 SP1 for both 32-bit and 64-bit windows.
[su_button url=”http://exe.io/win7sp1X86″ target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#f25824″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: cloud-download” rel=”nofollow”]Download Windows 7 SP1 X86 (Build 7601)[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://exe.io/win7sp1X64″ target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#f25824″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: cloud-download” rel=”nofollow”]Download Windows 7 SP1 X64 (Build 7601)[/su_button]
Can this window 7 2020
Install iTunes setup and update Microsoft essential antivirus?
Yes, you can install iTunes and update the antivirus.